Edgeware – SERVICES.
Minibus and coach hire.
Edgeware Minibus Hire is a local firm providing coach and minibus hire in Edgeware. We have built a solid reputation for quality and reliability and are grateful for the many testimonials sent into our office by satisfied customers. We know that we offer services our competitors simply can’t match. We can supply minibuses from 6 seats up and no job is too big for us.
What we offer.
Our extensive range of services includes:
• On-line booking;
• 24/7 telephone booking;
• Fully trained customer service agents;
• No obligation, comprehensive quotes within as little as 30 minutes;
• No hidden fees;
• Professional drivers;
• A first class fleet of minibuses and coaches manufactured by market leaders; and
• Coach tours.
We believe in taking proper care of our customers. This is why our employees all receive training, and not just in minibus and coach hire but also interpersonal skills. We aim to fully meet our customers’ requirements and before any vehicle booking is confirmed we make sure that it is the right option for them. They are the public face of the company and we set high standards for them to meet. All our drivers are fully licensed and security checked.
We have Volvos, Ford Transits, a Mercedes 16 seater and we can provide Iveco Coaches for larger parties or groups who prefer a luxury coach for longer journeys. We make sure our vehicles are in tip-top condition mechanically through regular maintenance checks and servicing in line with the manufacturer’s instructions and we only despatch vehicles that have been thoroughly valeted inside and out.
Minibuses have lots of uses.
Minibuses are used for many different purposes. Our bookings regularly include;
• Stag and hen nights;
• Shopping trips;
• Golfing weekends;
• Theatre trips – Wicked, Billy Elliott, Phantom of the Opera and among some of the great shows playing in the nearby West End during 2016;
• Sporting events; Wembley, Wimbledon 2016, Twickenham are all within easy reach of Edgeware;
• Airport pick-up and drop-off, Heathrow and Luton are close by
• Weddings; and even
Edgeware is one of the urban-rural fringe areas of North-West London. It is covered by postcode HA8 and is 10 miles from Charing Cross at the end of the Northern Line. The town has a population of 76,000, the Broadwalk shopping centre, a library and a hospital.
For minibus hire in Edgeware, contact us today.